COVID Joint Statement
Rockbán & Whitechurch clubs.
Just to inform you that some teams, U12 up will hope to go back to training from the week of 29th June. Younger groups to follow weekend of the 11th July.
Participation is on an Opt in / Opt out Basis.
Rockbán / Whitechurch GAA are following the GAA ’s return to Play Protocols to ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of our players and mentors.
Some key points to note below Before return to training: *Points 1 to 3 or mandatory to allow training*
1. All Adult Players , Mentors & Parents of under age must enrol in an on-line e-learning before returning - 20mins with short quiz at the end.
*Take a screen shot or print the cert at the end as you need to give this to the Team Covid-19 supervisor*
2. Adult players, Parents/guardians of underage players and team personnel will be required to complete the *online Health Questionnaire ONCE prior to their return to GAA Activities.* Links attached for User Guide and Online Tool.
Go to the URL https://returntoplay.gaa.ie and click on the register link.
*Using the same system, Adult players, parents/guardians of underage players and team personnel will be required to declare, before each training session/game, that their health status has not changed.*
Check the child’s temp just prior to entering the training facility, If temp is above 37.5C you must stay at home and consider contacting your GP.
3. All Players must be Registered before attending training.
4. All players must have their own water bottle clearly labelled with Players name.
5. Players must come to training & Matches fully togged out.
6. When dropping for training the Parents / Guardians must ensure their daughter is admitted to the training session before they leave.
7. Parents will need to drop / collect at the scheduled times and then go as groups of people will not be permitted to wait around the grounds.
8. Car pooling is to be avoided for the moment.
Training Sessions for Rockbán / Whitechurch GAA will be scheduled in a controlled and documented manner to limit the volume of people on site in order to minimise risk. Booking link for mentors: email@example.com
Hand Sanitiser stations will be available on arrival and departure which will need to be used.
All equipment will be sanitised before and after each training session.
Each team will have a designated Covid Supervisor assigned to ensure compliance of the guidelines, collating players and Mentors Health Questioneers, Ensuring sanitising of facilities, maintaining records of attendees.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact your Mentor.
Please familiarise yourself with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shgo-TWDiHo
Many thanks for your continued support.
Whitechurch GAA & Rochbán