Well done to the u11s for a great effort as the club hosted the John Kerins tournament this morning. Unlucky not to progress! Thanks to the players, mentors, other teams and parents for all their effort
Whitechurch GAA Club was first established in 1904 to represent the eastern half of Blarney parish
The Club is based in the Whitechurch Community complex where in recent years we have developed two new pitches, changing rooms and a hurling wall to cater in the best possible way for the youth of the area. We now excellent GAA facilities in place and the priority from now onwards will exclusively be focused on developing players, teams and coaches so that as a Club we become the best that we can be.